BANKsters OF AMERICA TRUE STORY

Hello Folks,

Usually, when someone makes an honest mistake to a credit card / bank with a late payment, and that individual has a spot-less track record, the banks are cordial enough to reverse the late fee and keep your good name / track record from being blemished... NOT SO ANYMORE IT SEEMS.

Two months ago, I used a line of credit I've used in the past with Banksters of America, yet reluctantly at a 3.99% interest rate ( I've been getting 0% for about five years now from most banks, including Banksters of America )...

Yet, I had some debt I needed moving and went ahead on their offer.

Well, the funds account I had connected with this credit card account was closed recently and I didn't remember having it attached to this particular card, so no funds were present when the payment was made.

Late fee of $39.00 was added under the "purchases" column at 7.99% and the payment amount of $200.00 was added to the "cash advance" column at $24.99%.

I had moved an amount of about $7,500.00 to this existing account which I've had open and with a perfect history for quite a few years now.

Well, I noticed the late fee; the past due alert...made the call to find out what was the matter... while on the phone and being told of my mistake, I made the correction / update to a new funds account, made an instant payment online of $2,000.00.... yet the customer representative said I couldn't get the 3.99% percent reinstated.. but said the $39 fee would be credited back and all will be well once again in my financial world... or so I thought ( they spun a lie unbeknown to me ).

Apparently, the two grand I sent had no effect or failed to send a message as to my desires to restore the situation / my financial standing and ability to pay.

I didn't find out about the new entries into the "cash advance" and "purchase" columns until I looked closely at my current bill last week, and after calling once again and hearing from the customer representative that in fact those amounts will continue to rise ( be charged interest ) since the balances attached to lower APRs get paid before higher APR balances do, as some of you may already know.... ( oh the GAME which these Banksters play on us... you must read the fine print and know they can always change the rules while you are out on the field ).

So, I gave them three options OF MINE!

A: Settle the current amount of $5500 to $2750 at their 3.99% rate and I will continue to pay as promised.

B: Keep the balance at $5500 and grant me 0% for the life of the balance and I will continue to pay as promised.

or C: I PAY NOTHING, THEY LOSE... and however they attempt to destroy my credit ( which is impeccable and contains no late or anything for the past 10+ years )... it wouldn't matter because I have learned the way to exist without depending on these bankster's credit-debt system.... yet I will battle with them, the credit reporting shysters on this account until it is wiped clean as I've done with other banksters / shysters and swindler liars in the past.. ( the fear tactic they put on less learned individuals only works when the individual doesn't know how to play the GAME ).

Now, I could easily pay this and other non-secured debts I have without a problem, but then what would be the point? What benefit does the issuance of credit have if it will work against you or if you pay it off so quickly ( yet I know it is a short-term loan, but you can draw it out and benefit yourself as I have )?

After speaking with a couple of THEIR folks for an hour... they reasoned my options weren't options they'd consider ( I knew it all along... just wanted to open negotiations with them ).. YET THEY REFUSED TO DISMISS THE "CASH ADVANCE" AND "PURCHASE" CHARGES... again, after they credited me the late fee, I still get reamed for those bogus charges at interest ( yes, I know those charges are stated in the shyster liar terms, but all these things can be altered and over ruled, but these hired hands don't want to lose their job or forfeit their quarterly bonus )... and then the returned payment turned into a cash advance... according of course to their own rules and laws and contract...

Much like making a deal with the devil where you simply sign with your blood and only get to see the signature line... because whatever the contract contains doesn't matter, for it can and will change at their whim... no matter how good of a customer you are, how valuable your business is to them... no matter.... the GAME isn't played fair nor can you make headwind unless you allow them to bleed you ( pay interest ) or you get smarter...

I am waiting for the call from some manager of whatever department... and I am sure I will get some concession or some headway soon enough...

I know some folks shorted BAC today and doubled their money...

Ok, I'm done ranting... any thoughts anyone?

Comments

Popular Posts