Duality

I haven’t been able to clearly see it until just recently!


I’ve been living in a duality of sorts for some time now. Today I was just sharing with a friend about working for oneself and about the stock market… and as I described these things and how easy it is to make money if you really desired to…. I HAD TO ALSO DESCRIBE how when one pursues the knowledge of money, it is like opening a sealed door… and looking in through that door, one sees darkness… no light whatsoever!


I described to him how it seems like a shadow had been cast over my soul upon pursuing this knowledge…


And I’ve struggled since then with pursuing riches and / or pursuing how deep money has become ingrained in our psyche…. and once again today I realized how I always resort to thinking that “if I just had enough to do this or take care of this, then all will be well” thinking… how like you can just write someone a check and that will be remedy enough.


I'm currently working on updated the Smart Money site as far as text and copy, only adding a video here and there which expounds on the crimes these shysters are committing… and yes, I must say I too, even though pointing out the carrot to others… see myself still somehow encouraging others to pursue that knowledge… hmmmm?


Paradoxical to say the least.


I know I do desire folks to work for themselves.


I want folks to be free from working for others.


I want folks to shop at their local places of business, locally owned and operated, not some corp whatever ( like McD’s, Walmart, etc ) and even start their own service or thing they do / sell / their passion to build the first unlimited energy machine, etc…


I have found out that the best way to protect your work, labor, business and the sense of self-reliance is to ‘play the game accordingly’ as advised by ‘rich dad advisor’ Robert Kiyosaki… yet I don't agree with everything nor his every POV, though some I do share… and seem to still need better discernment in my approach, application and promotion of what my true intentions are, which is for people to eventually snap OUT of their faith in money and make up their own money ( it being a tool / the medium of exchange for goods and services )... free form interest, free from manipulation and free from its printing by the whim of some official(s).


Someone, somewhere on some blog responded to my work on the Smart Money site by stating:


“Have you learned nothing?, in your life but materialism…You seem so intelligent and enlightened on this…I would rather die poor than die with the blood of billions of souls I used, killed, enslaved to have earthly power…”


That is also something I’ve mulled in my mind… for it is true, in order to make some real bucks, in most businesses, you need to divide the labor ( make others slave away while you do less and make more ).. and that too weighed heavy on my heart.. so I struggle with turning my back on that knowledge and only deal with the REAL: People, animals, the land, water, plants, vegetables, etc… and things which basically support those life essentials…. still.... I'm a work in progress.

Comments

Popular Posts