Seeing Through Legalese

The more I read and learn about man's laws and how man has created a world based on buying and selling things... even buying and selling other men, the more I reflect on God's Word and how men have twisted words to create definitions and ideas which benefit them and them alone. 

God's Word becomes ever clearer when juxtaposed to the rules men create to protect the material they exploit, and the more tangled their web becomes.  I see, that most of the world's inhabitants have been captured like fish in a net, ignorant to their ways and why they even desire or run after the things they do.

When I was involved in Real Estate years ago and found out exactly how it was possible for me to make $35k in 31 days while most of my peers worked an entire year for that sum... I couldn't cheat others anymore.  And the thing is, I didn't even know I was a part of the charade and fraud.  I peered into a world very few even conceptualize, let alone 'enjoy.'

Some do understand how they play a part in the demise of others, yet they justify their actions in every duplicitous way... but my conscience wouldn't allow after realizing the facts of the matter.

Some friends of mine are upset that I don't help make millions with them.... yet it is because they have yet to realize how it all works... and perhaps it is best they don't understand how it works, for then they may be held accountable.  In this instance, their ignorance is their bliss... and perhaps God won't hold it against them because they don't understand.

Many have to lose in order for a very few to succeed... for that is how things are set up.  Many support the very mechanisms of their enslavement, but haven't eyes to see past their periodic paycheck.. nor is it a pleasant thought when they consider these things and their place. 

Many are obedient to their vocation, and whether what they do, produce or whatever harms or does good, makes no difference for they have their eyes on what their paycheck brings ( a momentary respite until the next paycheck ) and on their 'needs' and thus continue on their path, regardless of the consequences. 

I don't want to be a slave, nor do I desire to enslave others in order to propel my life and lifestyle forward... yet far too many are eager to do just that. 

Comments

Popular Posts