Removing Idols & Distractions by Receiving a New Heart and New Mind

I haven't posted in quite a while for I have been going through a transition like no other in my life. 

This transition is not the typical doom and gloom I've shared about in the past, but the complete opposite.

I cannot go into much detail about it at the moment, but it has nothing to do with anything financial, political or emotional.

Gone are the days I will gripe about how terrible the political wrangling is.

Gone also are the rantings of the economic slavery. 

Now, I am not promising I won't have anything to say about these subjects ever again, but surely my heart, mind and soul have been placed onto a Path and Way which is beyond contemplating further than my conscience can comprehend it. 

The transition is one which has brought a realignment and a purpose like none I thought I had experienced or lived before.... or to be more accurate, a return to a purpose I had let slip away and a surer faith and understanding which I would have never imagined to be experiencing in my wildest and most hopeful of dreams..

I'll also say that what has been based on faith is more real to me now than ever before, and in this I am filled with an inexpressible joy and faithful expectation of hopeful things to come.


Comments

Popular Posts