Lessons Learned From Driving Without Insurance

I am sure some folks read about me driving around with no insurance and frowned upon that irresponsible action.  I agree with you.  I was in a financial bind with my business drying up and I was in 'sell everything' mode ( which I still am in, btw, but for another reason now ).  I was going head-on with the state's many rules of life and I wasn't having it anymore.  Thank God I didn't take it to another level and only challenged the boundaries of civility in an appropriate manner.

I looked into getting a surety bond instead of insurance and even looked into ways of getting one of these without having to put up any cash since the money is created out of thin air.  I was looking into doing a certain something that would create money in an account and I could use that account as the base for the surety bond, and walla: I would have a financial responsibility in case of an adverse occurrence without having to pay an arm and a leg or a monthly / yearly premium for a 'what if.'

The things that led me to believe I can create my own money ( actually, the Fed's money, let's be clear ) is that I have personally spoken to people who have eliminated their car note, eliminated their credit card debt and so forth... I've known people who have eliminated the house note as well.  I remember also speaking to one individual who said I was able to perform a surety bond on my own using a particular method that would cost me nothing else than learning how to do it.

I remembered being skeptical of the method in which I made some fast and large sums of money in moving real estate without qualifying for a loan, coming out of pocket for a down-payment and so forth ( the conventional thinking of performing in real estate transactions ).... so I figured thus was the same with this new rabbit hole.

Now, these things are well outside the box of conventional thinking and on their face sound fraudulent, so don't think I haven't considered that... and also realize that what is illegal for some to do is perfectly legal for few to do, according to laws authored and supported by certain few who know more than they should.

I have secondary hearsay that some have even created upwards of $5M and had those amounts wired into an offshore account using a method called a "Bill of Exchange."  I'm not kidding.  The bill of exchange is a viable and real world thing, but the trick is doing it correctly and having the knowledge and savvy of getting it done completely, or else, it falls apart and you may end up in trouble.

The reason why one could or would get into trouble is that the monopoly of money creation is, well, a monopoly and no one else can have their hand in the cookie jar.  The reason why so many people who understood the game were upset, who knew what was going on during the financial crisis of 2007 and the subsequent bailouts, was that some special folks were getting a new feed of credit ( created money ) while the rest of mankind was going to sink with the ship.

Also, people's minds have been conditioned to believe money to be something worshiped and sought after your entire life, something that can only be attained by getting a job and working for it or selling something to get 'it.'  It instead is simply something that facilitates commerce... like greasing moving parts or the oil you put in your car in order to lubricate all the moving parts.  Instead of seeing the engine of the car or the moving parts of the mechanism as the thing of most importance ( the items you trade, like your time, labor, expertise or goods and services for other real things like food, etc. ), folks see the money / the lubricant, the oil as the most important thing.... and this is not so.

Before money was created to facilitate commerce, people bartered and traded what real valuable things they had or did.... and how people went form trading real things for real things to trading paper / an idea for real things is quite the whopper smack in the mind once you get your head around that deception.

Soon after looking deeper into the issue I had with a Notice to Appear for not obeying the many rules of the road, I decided to sell my vehicle.  I decided to stop driving / traveling around without the assurance that IF I was going to damage someone's property or person, they wouldn't be dishonored by me failing to mend their damages or take responsibility for any action of mine.  I also decided not to pursue something which may be objectionable to most and which may also lead me down a narrow tunnel of myopic view ( much like I was when I was flipping real property and only had my mind on making $$ ).

I decided not to create 'their' money in a sly way so nothing could come back to harm me, in case I missed a step or forgot to do something else.  I decided at this point to get back to what I was made for ( to preach and further the good news of Yeshua being the Messiah and salvation in Him and living by the example He put forth while He was walking the earth ) and forgo any further chasing of such winds... even though they could fill up my pockets with enough paper to burn the world down.

For the better part of this year, when I have been behind the wheel, it has been in service to others who have insurance attached to their vehicles and all the proper requirements... and my efforts have been blessed in so many ways, most of which I just can't share at this moment.  All is well now, once again, with my conscience, with my soul and with my perception of my self. 

In some outer cosmic way, which I cannot describe but believe to have happened to my benefit, I escaped the capture of the uniformed boogie man ( the state's big brother ) and was not compelled to answer for not 'registering' my vehicle and paying the yearly tribute ( who would fix the roads, right?  wrong, but that's for another blog post ) and also for not supporting the mass conscienceness of being financially responsible in case I would cause harm or damage to someone or their property.  I somehow escaped further punishment for not abiding by two of the many rules created to secure the enjoyment and peace of mind of others. 

When I think about it soberly and without sarcasm, the world would be much more chaotic if these things were not in place.  Think about it.  Don't get me wrong, I am not advocating more rules, but some folks simply are not responsible and they will and do take advantage of situations.  The EBT card fiasco of recent is one clear example.  People could have done what was right and honorable, but some chose instead to game the system and who knows what consequences will come of those poor choices.  I was facing a steep consequence for my choices, and although I had a difference of opinion, my pocket book was not going to get me out of this one... but the proceeds from the sale of my vehicle would have.. but somehow I escaped having to pay the piper for ignoring his tune. 

I've researched the history of the term 'registration' and it goes as far back as the sixth emperor of Rome.  Driver's licenses go as far back as the creation of the Mercedes Benz, and in the U.S., when people were complaining about the noise, pollution and reckless driving of people who didn't know what they were doing behind the wheel; early 20th century.  Today, we still witness people who haven't the faintest idea of what they're doing behind the wheel, but somehow they past both the driving test and the written trick questionnaire.

Although one may not like the way insurance companies set their rates ( by zip code or statistics of stolen vehicles or claims in a particular part of town ), and although the money is still created out of nothing, what can one do with the mechanisms who are set in place for the benefit of those who participate in them??

The preceding points and reasons are why I desire to move to the countryside, to grow my own food, to build my own resources, be productive on a level that doesn't demand a city dweller's level of income ( paying for wild rents, water, power, food, transportation, etc. ).  The city dweller's existence, if not at a reasonable height in society, can be one of a sucker... or more soberly put, a slave.

At least out in the country, God has provided the means to sustain oneself... in the city, you have to get a job or own a job or manage a job and so on.... out in the country, I can drop a line into a river and catch lunch.  Out in the country, I can plant a seed, water it... and watch God grow me food for the year.  Out in the country, I can raise animals that will not only feed me, but even work for me in tilling the ground.  Out in the country, I will not have television suggesting to me what to think, what to buy or who to be.  Out in the country, I will discover the lifestyle our ancient forefathers enjoyed with dreams of being kings and living in the city... but this king knows better and realized his throne is not in the city.

Comments

Popular Posts