Some Things I'd Like to Share With You

(The following was a response to some questions in an email correspondence which I copied and pasted to share about myself with whomever happens to read this blog):

This may be my first role in life: the infant Christ.
That's my mother Maria playing Maria (Mary).
The wise men / kings from the east were part of the church group, names unkown.


I was baptized into the Catholic church as a baby, then into the Methodist church around the same time (something to do with my mom and her parents ), then into Christ by my own decision and in faith at age 22... and my eyes were opened wider!

Me in the role of Joseph some years later.
My cousin Elizabeth Pajon playing Mary.


I recently began praying again wholeheartedly, and I've been waking up from a stagnation of mind, spirit, heart and soul due to the challenges of life, and my character failing to circumvent or overcome these challenges, but grace is upon us all I believe and I give HIM all the glory... He has refreshed me and granted me peace once again.

After finding out some truths regarding this world, money and other things along those same lines (I had begun a learning journey to find out what money really was and how to make it without "working" for it / trading hours for dollars some say)... and when finding out some knowledge regarding money and things along that subject... I believe a shadow had been cast across my heart, akin to the warnings found in scripture starting in 1 Timothy chapter 6 beginning with verse 3 through verse 19 (the bible depicts our lives by the way, it is quite remarkable, but one must believe it in order to see it).

Second column, third from the top.
SGT, end of sophomore year.


I desired to be in the military as a child up to my teenage years until I woke up from that illusion (don't get me wrong, serving your country / the citizenry is a noble thing, but I soon realized I wasn't too interested in having someone who truly cares less about me personally.... I wasn't interested in allowing them to own me for a time while possibly putting me into harms way only to fatten their pocket books further). I woke up from the conditioning I received from cartoons like G.I. Joe and a mindset that I was expendable for a cause, which when looked at closer, had been based on lies, propaganda and exploitation / the furthering of empire at the expense of the less learned and disenfranchised. My research of Latin American history has revealed much of this (something to look into if you disagree).

Standing, third from the right.
This was by far the best organized activity I participated in during high school.
We won city and came in 2nd in state.


I think not too many folks see clearly what is behind government nor the hired politicians / hired hands we regrettably vote for... I have an inkling, but wish not to share such an opinion at this time... but whomever this family / group / organization is, it isn't about their heritage / race / religion.... that is irrelevant, although they may believe it to be important, it is much simpler:

The issue is based on greed, envy, control, insecurity, jealousy, etc... the common things you and I struggle with, magnified by a lack of humility and clarity (their judgment is clouded by their faith in the material / immaterial... their hearts are darkened by lies believed to be truth, although propagating the carrot for the masses to follow, I think they in fact believe in the very falsehood they perpetuate).

Every born day (birthday) a family friend, Luis Sierra,
gifted me crisp new dollar bills in the amount of my turning of age.


I think no matter how much one has / makes, being frugal has always been the path to plenty / abundance...

Being wise and within reason is clearly something born out of discipline, not foolish spending. History has shown us those who made fortunes from nothing did so due to their hard diligent work and fiscal responsibility, while those who have flushed away wealth were not diligent; were unaware of the character needed to be responsible... and those fortunes were lost quicker than they were amassed.

That's Luis Sierra, my maternal grandmother (who took him in like a son), and my ears.


Strong opinions I know, but possibly YOU may respond with some clarifying facts and / or opinions... I am open to correction as we all should be.

Most religions past and present had systems of non-usury (no interest on loans), and some have fluctuated while others have not.

My how God surely does make His purpose clear across all faiths, time and people.

Comments

Popular Posts