Shorting the Market... but the Big Players still holding up the market

Hello,

It's been quite a while since I last posted.

I took a break from gambling in the stock market. I pulled my money out in early February of 09 and that was premature as I now look back at one of the biggest bull rallies seen. Oh well, I had resolved in my heart one morning in February to pursue something more than increasing my account with more fiat currency... which is being devalued by the day by the way...

I wonder when folks will stop trying to be like the elites, rich and famous and the minstrels entertaining us at night ( who do a great job distracting us from the realities being played out in Congress and behind closed doors ).

I wonder when folks will finally see the carrot in front of their eyes, in the form of a Mercedes, a gold-piece or that dream house... all the while living in the debt monetary system which has usurped our very liberties.

Anywayz, I am shorting the market because it is unnaturally overbought... but institutional buyers are still sustaining the bull rally, coaxing in the smaller investor into buying.

Comments

Popular Posts