Where is the Court of Record?

So I go into their 'traffic court' to remedy the issue from the "Notice to Appear" ( what some call a 'ticket' or 'citation,' but neither of those words are found on the face of that long slip of paper you are coerced into signing or risk being handcuffed and kidnapped and taken to a cage for humans... ).  The word 'citing' or 'citation' is only present on the BACK of the Notice to Appear.

The 'judge' denied my Notice of Demurrer without even reading a page of it.  He glanced over it and simply said "looks like stuff you got off the internet" and "I've seen this many times before." 

I asked if there was a court reporter present, and there wasn't one.  ( California Constitution states ALL courts in this state are Courts of Record, so there's one strike ).

Another strike is how he dismissed the demurrer without reading it.... for it does state certain penalties for THEM if they simply ignore the contract therein and perjure their oath of office ( two strikes here actually ).

Another strike was when he asked me how I plea ( that's the first thing they want to hear after calling your name )... I said I was not here to plea but, in special appearance / invitation and to point to the demurrer and default judgment.. and I actually didn't even get to pronounce I was in special appearance ( look up appearance and the implications of that legal term ) for he cuts me off before I say anything else and asks for my plea.  I said I don't plea and to look at the demurrer... so he flips through it and says "denied" and asks for my plea.  I say I don't plea and he went ahead and entered a 'not guilty' plea for me.  I said that was 'practicing law from the bench' and 'you do not represent me.' 

He didn't seem to care what I had to say and moved forward with what he entered for me ( representing me ).... for there's another code which states ONLY a defendant can enter a plea, no one else!!  We went back and forth for a few minutes, he asked me to sit down to speak further after he rifled through everyone else and coerced them to give up their money.  We went back and forth just the same for almost eight minutes while the bailiff and others began to gasp and breathe out loudly since it was nearing 5pm and they have some beer to drink and teevee to watch.

WHAT A CONFLICT OF INTEREST EXISTS AMONG THESE THIEVES!

I suggest going to this link: Black's Law Dictionary 1st and 2nd Edition, and looking up every term used in legalese to find out exactly what is going on.  If you want to take things seriously when you get a bill for tribute ( what I see as a Bill of Pains and Penalties - look up this term too - ) and desire NOT to support the corruption and bureaucracy any more, you best learn the language of legalese of which is trying to capture your hard earned quarter.

Regarding what people call tickets, look up the words:

- Appear
- Bill of Attainder ( also Bill of Pains and Penalties and other 'bills' listed )
- Consent
- Contract
- Jurisdiction ( look up the two words in one: "juris" and "diction" )
- Court
- Bank
- Citacion ( that's right, with a "c"... and look up the one with a "t" as well )
- Court of Record
- Stay of Execution ( which is the current 'action' I was given - after the judge entered a 'plea' of not guilty after I said I did not consent nor was there to plea to anything )
-Writ of Error ( which is what I filed / recorded on my visit a week later when they asked me to return with the bail or a sheet filled out explaining my income.... which is none of their business, the hired hands ).

I have a court date next month, and I'm planning on getting an Affidavit of Truth from my passengers who heard the copper lie about the probable cause of why he stopped me ( you can only be stopped for a CRIME or being suspected of having committed a crime, not for any traffic infraction ( which is an infraction, not a misdemeanor nor CRIME ), which is how they make money hand over fist waiting for real crimes to occur ).   

I'll also, if need be, subpoena the audio / video from the police cruiser that clearly shows the lying officer and how he went about things... for I got the truth out of him while questioning him before 'signing' the Notice to Appear with my 'name' in all block letters and including "Without Prejudice" "All Rights Reserved."

And I'll also ask for, since they call it a 'trial,' to be 'tried' and weighted before a JURY of my peers ( others competent of their Rights ) and not by the lot of them, which poses a clear CONFLICT OF INTEREST, for they are ALL employees of the very same entity which desires to induce an income from me from writing never ending legislation created to induce incomes from those who actually DO SOMETHING in the real world!

If they desire to proceed, I'll simply appeal ( right there in their inferior court of witches and druids and crooks ) to the 9th district!

Comments

Popular Posts