My Initial Programming Created My Initial Ideology

I remember day dreaming of wanting to be one of those police officers riding around on a motorcycle, helping and saving people from car wrecks, chasing down the bad guy who is seeped in crime and about to commit more.. and then be the life of the party with my other hero buddies on the weekends and holidays celebrating our good nature with our lovely girlfriends / wives.  I already knew what kind of car I'd drive.

( a grandfather of mine was a police officer )

I also dreamed of being a fighter pilot, hunting down the bad guy in their third-rate weapons system and me with the best minds of the world and the will of the most liberated country ever imagined, benevolent, lawfully and historically just, with the blessings of God and men.  I would be weaving this sword of justice with my steel jet, slicing and dicing with laser precision all those who were opposed to the will of freedom I and those commissioned with me would be bringing.  I even 'enlisted' in R.O.T.C. my first two years in high school to get a head start on my military career, hoping to enter as an officer, on my way to serving my country with the best I had to give.

( a grandfather of mine was an enlisted soldier )

Aside from the pedigree and ideological notion I received growing up from the patriarch of my familia, I also received the programming from shows like CHIPs and movies like Top Gun.

The programming that had seeped down from the state via the family unit, media induced culture, mechanisms trailing military economies, allowed by religion: this programming was placed squarely on my heart, mind, soul and conscience ( and everything else 'me' ). 

The ideological persona and personifications were already written for me.

Thus, looking back, when I had a 'taste' of an experience outside that conformity and disciplined restraint, the rebellious nature of the self began resisting the programming of mental conformity, of spiritual bondage ( following 'orders' which attacked  my conscience & obeying relatives to 'get a job' ) and my being began to physically manifest this discomfort with one man's will upon another through my actions... not my words, for I could not articulate what I could not conceive at the time... nor was I understanding what I was going through if anyone were to articulate it for me.


What was missing was the classical 'style / type' of education to grant me all the rest of the personifications known to man and those yet to be determined.  This was 'started' after leaving the university after 10+ years of tramping school grounds.

School taught me how to learn.  Yet the rest of the story and what I was to learn and find out later was granted by this principle:  "seek and you shall find"

What I have learned and 'found' was what I have put my focus on in a direct and myopic fashion which places me on a journey to discovery.

It is one believable principle which does manifest, and all the more with your directed effort, attention, labor towards, etc..

Be wise in what you place YOUR attention on, and for what purposes you do so.

Considering things are not as they seem ( sometimes or all the time? hmm...? ), one should seek with the advise of many and with integrity ( being honest about what and why ).

With that, read the first two 'quotes' in my message regarding what money is and isn't here if that is what you are seeking. 


Comments

Popular Posts