Banksters of America Revisited

Well.. I paid off the balance last week with BANKsters of America...

And they would NOT revert the interest charges in the Purchase or Cash Advance columns ( purchase was considered the late fee and the cash advance was the payment they made on behalf of my non-payment - I forgotten I closed a bank account which I was using to draw from for this particular credit line - )... what a joke these people... or should I say the simpletons who work for them are...

I got a real winner on the phone the other day... and boy, she wasn't having any of my commentary... she was tough to say the least.

She even offered to bring my balance down about $27.00 to an even dollar amount ending in zeros... and said it WOULDN'T be reported as a settlement.... that silly $*#*%#!!!!

I paid today the accrued interest for last month... and called to make sure all things were square, and today's customer rep said if I had accepted the lowered balance, it would surely have been reported to the credit cartel.

Folks: If you do not defend yourself financially, these Banksters and the folks who push their paper will surely take advantage of you... or try to at every turn!

I told the guy I was talking to today he should read about how Bank of America was started, who started it and how his policy shined above all the other usurious institutions at that time.. but it has unfortunately been usurped by the greedy cartel..... and that he should consider another employer.

Comments

Popular Posts