What I Experienced One Early Morning

I had an experience a few years back when I was not doing well, spiritually speaking:

I arrive home just before 5am from a girl's house ( who was not my wife ), and before I close my eyes to sleep, I take a glance at the clock and it is two minutes to 5am. As I am falling asleep ( sometimes takes a few minutes, right? ) I sense something come into the room, yet I don't hear the wooden floor cracking as usual ( even the cat would make the floors crack - old house - ), and so I turn my head and open my eyes, and there's this translucent thing standing over me, with its arm outstretched over me, and I hear a crackling and subtle snapping in their voice ( it was emitting this sound ), immediately I react with eyes wide open and I'm up against the wall with my feet / legs toward it ( I had a single bed and it was butted up to the corner of the room ).

I notice it somewhat resembled a female wearing shredded clothes, or perhaps dreads, for the figure and the form / shape I could make out was like huge shreds of fabric or something from atop their head down to the floor... and I could see my wall clearly in the background.  I couldn't make out a face, yet I could distinctly see the outstretched appendage ( arm ) as it was held over me as I lay in my bed. 

Immediately after responding as I did, with my back glued to the cold wall, I then watch this figure retract its hand / arm, turn and glide towards the door.. and it disappears prior to actually exiting the door.

I glance around the room, and although it is still before sun-up or the crack of dawn, I can pretty much see the entire room as if a small light was illuminating everything... I look around for a few seconds, and when I look at the clock, it reads 5:02am.

At that moment I realize I did see what I thought I saw ( for I was contemplating whether I was in a dream and I woke up in fear and was just 'thinking' it was real ), and the hairs stood on end on the back of my neck like no other time in my life. I marched out my room, fists clenched and ready to do damage to whatever it was I saw ( I felt like an intruder just broke in ).... I search the entire house ( other than the two rooms of the other occupants, I didn't want to wake them / startle them ), even looking outside at the driveway, the front yard and the street, and then I realize; what am I going to do with my anger and my fists? This thing is not physical.

I somehow managed to fall asleep that morning after opening and closing my eyes a hundred times, expecting that thing to return and finish whatever it was trying to do, and slept for a few hours.. and it wasn't until two days later I finally got on my knees and prayed to God.

I hadn't prayed in a very long time, hadn't confessed any of the sinful things I was doing at the time, and I eventually begged Him to never allow any such thing near me again, that house, nor allow me to see such a thing.

I had to be honest: I always desired to 'see' something that would confirm the spiritual world / plain, and although I don't recall ever verbalizing such a request in prayer, I had to be real and confess I did desire that notion deep inside.. and that also I confessed, for I realized desiring to 'see' something was doubting God all along.

Some time later I ask that girl I was seeing if she'd ever had anyone do something ( she'd go visit palm readers and sooth-sayers periodically, which is a no no as I understand things and I would chastise her for doing so, but she is rebellious to no end ), and she finally confessed to me that she had that woman come under her roof and do some kind of something in her house, place things under her bed and so on.... and then I was able to put two and two together and realized what may have followed me home that early morning.

Comments

Popular Posts