Taste The Fruit of The Vine

Mark 2: 22

The foundations that God has long ago built, who can clearly identify each one?

Although some would argue what is mentioned in the bible (Old and New Covenant testimonies) is all one needs to know and understand in beginning their journey of walking with God, and I would agree.

Speculation, however, arises from the scholar's approach to things which historians cannot adequately cite outside of their own personal research of connecting the dots.

Prior to opinions being believed, speculation allows for the search of objectivity.

We all have our opinions, and not all of our beliefs stem from fact-based assessments, but from formulated thoughts rendered from the things we do believe in.

Doctrine.

Dogma.

Intrigue.

Interpretation.

Confusion.

Bias.

Pride.

Division.

And where is Truth?

Truth is all around us, seen and unseen.

Truth is not hiding as some would suppose, but simply unclear due to our perspective, prejudice, pride and our pinhead opinions of what other people, cultures, times and histories have to show us.

When a person thinks that Christianity adopted something pagan or 'wrong' from the world in which the faith has sprouted, what has really occurred?

Was the purpose of Christ to turn the world into Hebrews, or religious Jews, or a continuation of animal sacrifice, worshipping in a temple made by man's hands, dressing a particular way and repeating an array of ritual and religious practice?

Was not Christ's purpose to turn the world into Hebrews / Jews internally?

Isn't this what has happened, although the untrained eye and heart may not perceive it?

But to those called heavenward, what do we in fact see?
“The days are coming,” declares the I Am, 
   “when I will make a new covenant 
      with the people of Israel 
   and with the people of Judah. 
It will not be like the covenant 
   I made with their ancestors 
     when I took them by the hand 
   to lead them out of Egypt, 
because they broke my covenant, 
   though I was a husband to them,” 
                                                          declares the I Am. 
“This is the covenant I will make with the people of Israel 
   after that time,” declares the I Am. 
      “I will put My law in their minds 
   and write it on their hearts. 
I will be their God, 
   and they will be My people. 
      No longer will they teach their neighbor, 
   or say to one another, ‘Know the I Am,’ 
because they will all know Me, 
   from the least of them to the greatest,” 
                                                             declares the I Am. 
“For I will forgive their wickedness 
   and will remember their sins no more.” 
- Jeremiah 31: 31-34
The old has truly gone... and the new has surely come!

Praise be forever to His Holy Name.

Praise the Name revealed from heaven, into which all men shall be saved!

Comments

Popular Posts