I Wonder How Jewish We All Really Are...And Should Be


I wonder about those thinkers who have considered that the “meek” surely did “inherit the land”.

I wonder how this harvest continues to be realized time after time, war after war, generation after generation, season after season.

I wonder about the earliest believers in the risen Christ who abandoned their outward Jewish identity for the inward Christ identity.

I wonder how these were absorbed into “becoming all things to all people” (their neighbors).

I wonder about the legacy in the blood of 1st century marriages between Jewish Christians and Gentile Christians.

I wonder how far this blood has traveled throughout the world.

I wonder how even a single drop draws on an eternal legacy that speaks from Noah's time.

I wonder about the fact that all of humanity is related by blood and attached to Noah.

I wonder about the New Testament definition of “Israel”.

I wonder about the fact that Israel inherited not only that strip of land called Palestine since the first century A.D., but how they've also inherited the entire world.

I wonder how this Israel, much like the kingdom of God, is “within you” and is unseen.

I wonder how since a Jew is not one outwardly, but one inwardly, how all those who have believed in the risen Christ also became spiritual Jews.

I wonder when men will look past the exterior walls of their mind and heart, pulling down the cobwebs of carnal attempts at spirituality, and realize our oneness with the Holy One revealed from Above.

I wonder how long God has waited patiently for men to love one another, even their enemies.

I wonder when will a man embrace death as he would life in order to save both himself and others.

I wonder will I be such a man.

May His Holy Name be forever praised - Yeshua!

Comments

Popular Posts