A Time Of Year Emotions Can Run High

Never made... to feel alone.
If you know Him, know you are one in Him.
Never made alone.

Feelings can be a litmus test to what is happening around us.

Some feelings are representative of the truth... some are not.

Not every feeling can be trusted.

For me, I can literally feel mainstream culture all the time.

I can feel several subcultures between the cracks of the main.

I also feel resistance from the subs and the mains.

I feel a resistance in myself as well.

Not that I always desire to resist.

Since I find myself in a body of flesh, made from the basic compounds of this material world, I 'feel' human dynamics.

I feel positive and negative feelings.

I feel honest and beguiling feelings.

Dynamic reflections of sentiments in thought, word, and action.

Some feelings found among all mankind are honest and true.

Some feelings found among all mankind are deceitful and false.

I feel a sentiment of not desiring to participate, or go along.

I also feel a sentiment to participate and go along.

Often times I find myself aiming to judge whether something is right or wrong, good or bad, from the light or from darkness, prior to further searching it out.

In other words; I prejudice.

It is easy to go along with a popular sentiment.

One may suppose that because a notion is 'popular' that it must be true, good, or right.

Snap judgments can lead me to wrong or contradictory conclusions.

Some things are clearly 'wrong' or 'wicked'... it is not such things I pause to question.

Certain realities, although argued to be 'good' or 'acceptable' by some human minds, have not ceased being wrong or forbidden

Cultural currents can make something that has always been wrong, sound 'right'.

Yet, when searched out, that wrong never 'turned' right.

This is how a lie repeated becomes believed as 'true'... due to repetition and popular sentiments.

On the other hand, I find a cultural stream that entices people to render certain things 'wrong' or 'bad', but the claims are misleading.

The arguments are based in ignorance, beguiling people to ignore a wider view of life.

The Way is narrow as it is.

The issue is what has been loosened and what has been bound, but this is rarely popularity discussed.

Some religious minds desire to make the Way narrower, or seem to do so with their words and actions.

I don't think their faith is as strong as it should be.

Seems like their love is limited to their life experience and what they've been told.

The fact is that in some manners the Way seems to have been broadened - loosened.

The Way is loosened when it comes to loving others.

Love opens a road into people's hearts, and brings minds closer together.

The Way has stayed very narrow when it comes to detrimental and depraving things.

For example:

A nearsighted and very ignorant stance is avoiding the company of 'sinners'.

The logical stance is that if being around 'sinners' one may be tempted to sin just like them.

For the weak, it is likely true they are overwhelmed with temptation.

They likely sin because they, according to feelings, begin to speak, act, think like those surrounding them.

However, that conclusion is not reality for those trained in righteousness.

To remove one's self from among 'sinners', how would sinners witness God's grace, or an example of His image (Christ)?

For those who walk by sight instead of by faith, all judgments are snappily made according to what they see and feel.

For the faithful, Love's first attribute is 'patience'... followed by 'kindness'.

The faithful are patient with cultural constants and kind to those currently confused and wayward.

Consider a pillar.

A pillar supports a broad ceiling.

A pillar is firmly established on a rock-solid foundation.

It matters not to the pillar who walks among it, around it, or rests against it.

A pillar can withstand whomever passes or occupies the space around it.

Although bits of dust may temporarily accumulate near a pillar, that dust is easily swept away.

Dust may come in with the shoes of some, and leave with the shoes of others.

Those who serve among the courts in the House where pillars stand are those who sweep dust away.

A pillar does not get their hands dirty with dust.

No amount of dust accumulation obscures a pillar.

A pillar firmly established is immovable, upholding what it was designed to uphold.

A pillar is made to allow for an open space.

The open space is to be filled by those called heavenward.

The called are welcomed... and in due time, they become pillars in places they were found.

In this Way God's House is built.

In this Way His courts are expanded.

In this Way His kingdom is forever furthered into places suspected to be 'lost' or 'hopeless'.

If I were to only follow my feelings, I too may only see things lost and hopeless (the surface of things).

I thank and praise God He is greater than this flesh of mine.

His Way is ever before me, His angels ever accompanying me, His Word ever living in me, His Spirit ever reminding me, His Christ ever speaking for me... even when my humanity fails.

The beauty of the freedom in Christ is this:

If I go along with cultural expectations, I am not bound by the things of men.

My work is not to say / do wrong.

I can be present having gone an extra mile.

I can be among all others yet not adopt manners wayward.

I may dress like them, to blend in with them, yet not dishonor my Lord.

I may learn a particular vernacular to best communicate with them, yet not speak falsely or ignorantly.

I am called to be a walking pillar.

Immovable.

Showing the Way for those enabled to see.

Firm in the faith.

If I choose not to go along with cultural constants, I am an example of someone not swayed by popular sentiments.

My challenge is not to ignorantly condemn people for things not leading to death.

If words and actives are such that do lead to death, I can mention how such behavior ultimately destroys the soul.

Thus men decide their fate, since they have a will to choose (the human perspective).

I can be an example of someone not overwhelmed by popular expectations.

Although I 'feel' many emotions, the Anchor within me is greater.

That anchorage is not built on emotion, nor popular ideas, but things eternal.

To conform in any manner is to reach those yet to be released.

To not conform in any manner is to teach those yet to be released.

For the religious, according to their emotions and eyes of flesh, who judge me and my approach to the world... they are not my target audience.

If such judge me instead of recognizing my role among the other pillars, they reveal themselves as those outside.

They are either dust, or those made to remove dust.

In due time the religious ministries and religions of men will be shown for what they are.

These will be revealed as to how they were built, and upon whom they were built.

This season, whether it be a popular holiday or a personal holy day for you, behold the love in His light that shows upon all these things.

Whether you go along and enjoy popular sentiments, or wonder if you are sinning by participating, remember what is more important: to love, to be at peace, to be patient, to be kind.

Truly all things are being brought subject to His kingdom.

Soon all mankind will witness what He has built in them, among them, and around them.

Place your heart and mind on things Above.

Remember and realize that every day is the same as the previous day (until the Day He brings you home).

If the world thinks one day somehow becomes the first in another year, realize how powerful ideas can be.

Notice how those ideas are, when all is considered, quite silly and meaningless when considering eternity.

Be at peace whether you feel alone this season, or when yet another 'holiday' comes along and tries to convince you about something.

Be at peace and grateful for the people you do have (no matter how many or how little) in your life.

If you have only God in your life, residing in your soul, how can you 'feel' alone?

Look beyond the physical veil, my dear friends and family.

I too can feel lonely in a room full of people... and can also feel fulfilled all by my lonesome.

Comments

Popular Posts