The Sign Says....

This is not so much a 'sign', but an image on a sticker symbolizing something significant.

How serious do you take signs? 

Can you identify them?

As I write this, I see three gentleman signing [sign language] at a place I am now frequenting.

The heartfelt message I perceive when they place their hands over their hearts when saying 'goodbye' touches my heart.

Brilliant.

Insightful.

Awe inspiring.

Could it be that God beckons men's hearts in what we perceive as adversary?

Surely He calls us higher at all times.

I recall Abraham and his 'three visitors' when the Lord visited him.

Ponder.

Amazement.

Humility.

Awe.

There are certain songs being played overhead that are songs from my adult youth.

Those songs, seeing these men sign, remind me of a time of new discoveries.... much how everything around me is currently 'new'.

God is getting my attention.

Can I understand His conveyance?

I desire to.

The lessons are ever-present.

Am I ever-present?

I desire to be.

This flesh seems to always gets in the way.

Doubt.

Too many thoughts.

I try measuring human motive, instead of looking at what God is presenting me.

God messages me: 

My dear son, I Am running things.

I Am Present.

And that is good... good enough for me.

Comments

Popular Posts