Made Famous Every Generation



He is praised and revealed in every generation!

Listening and looking closely, one is able to see the various ways and methods He reveals Himself to His creation.

He does this to bring glory to Himself!

See me
Feel me
Touch me
Heal me

(intro)

Listening to You, I get the music
Gazing at You, I get the heat
Following You, I climb the mountain
I get excitement at Your feet
Right behind you, I see the millions
On You, I see the Glory
From You, I get opinion
From You, I get the story

(chorus repeated three times)

- See Me, Feel Me by The Who


Heal me, Lord, and I will be healed;
      save me and I will be saved,
          for You are the One I praise.

- Jeremiah 17: 14


I will sing of your love and justice;
      to you, Lord, I will sing praise.

- Psalm 101: 1


Many nations will come and say,

“Come, let us go up to the mountain of the Lord,
      to the temple of the God of Jacob.
He will teach us His ways,
      so that we may walk in His paths.”
The law will go out from Zion,
      the Word of the Lord from Jerusalem.

- Micah 4: 2


The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of His being, sustaining all things by His powerful Word. After He had provided purification for sins, He sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven.

- Hebrews 1: 3


After this I looked, and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and before the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands. And they cried out in a loud voice:

“Salvation belongs to our God,
      who sits on the throne,
          and to the Lamb.”

- Revelation 7: 9-10

Praise His Name!

Comments

Popular Posts