Over The Weather


It isn’t until you swallow with a clear throat after three days of swallowing what feels like a throat full of razor blades that you realize how important a healthy body is.  It isn’t until after you get a full night’s rest after three restless nights that you appreciate the health you have.  It isn’t until you are able to go outside again after being too weak to walk, too cold to leave the warmth of the heavy blankets and too sensitive to brightness to open your eyes that you begin to realize how you’ve taken your good health for granted.

There are people who have a debility / disability that won’t go away.  Their ‘cold’ isn’t temporary.  They simply won’t have to battle it out for a week.  Their discomfort is longer lasting.  Their discomfort is perhaps permanent.  I had something hit me last week.  I think it was what is currently in the news as the flu epidemic.  I am usually very careful of what my hands touch when out in public and I’m very careful to wash my hands quite frequently ( almost in an eccentric way ), but I too came under the weather and hated every minute of it.  

But my temporary cold was gone in less than a week.  There are some which are unable to walk, unable to open their eyes, unable to breathe without issue, unable to swallow without discomfort, unable to get out of bed, unable to feel relief from aches and pains in their body and unable to go about their lives with freedom and relief from their sickness.  For some, their sickness will never leave them.  I was reminded once again how fragile the human body can become and how temporary discomforts for some are constant discomforts for others.

Comments

Ok, I want to share it to you.

All people have same need, to end the disease, poverty, hunger, turmoil and war.

we need to look more wide and far, so I want to share these notions to you, it may takes hours to watch these notions but it's really helpful to figure out the world problems and truth.

Enjoy!

Paradise or Oblivion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KphWsnhZ4Ag

ZEITGEIST: MOVING FORWARD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z9WVZddH9w
Thanks for responding Flippy.

I will have to look over the videos you've shared to give an educated response.

I haven't heard of the first one, but I am a bit familiar with the Zeitgeist. Although I acknowledge the issues raised in the several zeitgeist productions, I would caution in taking the entirety of their message as gospel. Special caution should be taken with the portions speaking ill of religion and believing the 'research' portrayed in those films as 'truth.'

The negative connotations the zeitgeist movement places upon religions and some realities of life seems to be more about revealing the aim behind the zeitgeist producers: promoting new age religion and promoting anti-Christ leanings.

Popular Posts