Amazing Grace



I believe people are saved by God's grace. The message of the Gospel of Christ is that no man can save himself. There is no righteous act men can do which renders self-salvation. This is where religion ( including some Christian religious organizations ) are wrong.

The longer I live, the more the reality of His grace makes absolute sense. I look back at my past, even my recent past, and thank God for His grace. This morning while on my knees and going over what was on my heart and mind yesterday, I must thank Him; praise His Holy Name for His abundant and unconditional grace.

What are the bounds of grace? Are they visible? Is His grace conditional? Is there a list of do and do-not-do which we may go by that will ensure we are in His grace. Some would answer yes while pointing to the Gospel and subsequent letters to the saints. Has the individual who just came to faith not stand in grace because they don't know or haven't been enacting the entirety of the Gospel message? Could this be true? Is there a 'grace period' like a job?

Grace is the man hanging on the cross next to Christ who heard “truly I tell, Today you will be with me in paradise.”

Grace is the jailor who came to know Christ after being prevented from killing himself after the angel unlocked the gates and chains of the disciples; he and his entire family were baptized that night.

Grace is the reality that you are still alive despite your shortcomings of yesterday.

Man is fallible. God is infallible. He knows and understands your corruptibility. He also knows the sincerity of your heart regarding your human nature.

Grace is how Christ treated those who condemned Him.

Comments

Popular Posts