A Wife Is A Blessing



Had a wonderful weekend with my wife. We slept in late both Saturday and Sunday. Not sure what it is, but the longer one sleeps, it seems the sleepier one can become. With the shades drawn, we cannot tell what time it is unless we sneak a peak at the clock. We included in our two days off with getting some work done. It's great to be able to work with your loved one, whether at home or a nearby coffee shop. We did both. Some evenings during the week, we bring our laptops along and do our individual work load. This is what we did this weekend between a movie and regular meals. It's great to look over at her and share a laugh after I show her some silly internet pictures / jokes, or email her a little love note and see her expression.

After a nice long walk Sunday afternoon when we finished a meal overlooking the ocean, we settled in at a favorite coffee shop. Ordered some chocolate chip cookies as dessert to help us begin our tasks. She only asked for one, and I asked for three. However, when I went in for the last two, I noticed the bag only had one left. I had to think if I had already devoured the previous two and I just forgot. Looking over at her I knew there was foul play at hand!

It is silly moments like these that makes me praise God for the peace He has granted me, the countless blessings He's bestowed and the match He ordained in heaven for me to enjoy on earth.

He who finds a wife finds what is good and receives favor from the Lord. 
- Proverbs 18: 22

I've been highly favored!

Blessed be Your Name!

Comments

Popular Posts