There is much to say about the kingdom of heaven, many mysteries to be revealed and understood.
I hope this short seven piece series regarding the eternal kingdom of God encourages the seeker to search with all their heart what God has provided for them here and in the hereafter.
All the believers were one in heart and mind. No one claimed that any of their possessions was their own, but they shared everything they had. With great power the apostles continued to testify to the resurrection of the Lord Yeshua. And God’s grace was so powerfully at work in them all that there were no needy persons among them. For from time to time those who owned land or houses sold them, brought the money from the sales and put it at the apostles’ feet, and it was distributed to anyone who had need.
- Acts 4: 32-35Those in the kingdom of God live very peculiar lives.
The worldly wealth was not held by the leadership, but distributed among the needy (the opposite of many religious organizations Today).
They arrested the apostles and put them in the public jail. But during the night an angel of the Lord opened the doors of the jail and brought them out. “Go, stand in the temple courts,” he said, “and tell the people all about this new life.”
- Acts 5: 18-20Entrance into the kingdom of heaven produces a new life.
The Lord opens doors, even prison doors, to those who shall forward the good news.
Peter and the other apostles replied: “We must obey God rather than human beings! The God of our ancestors raised Yeshua from the dead—whom you killed by hanging Him on a cross. God exalted Him to His own right hand as Prince and Savior that He might bring Israel to repentance and forgive their sins. We are witnesses of these things, and so is the Holy Spirit, whom God has given to those who obey Him.”
- Acts 5: 29-32The message of the kingdom brings repentance, forgiveness, witnessing of God's will, obedience to God's Way, the changing of lives and a new life quite different from popular culture.
So the word of God spread. The number of disciples in Jerusalem increased rapidly, and a large number of priests became obedient to the faith.
- Acts 6: 7The kingdom of heaven absorbed the upper society in Judea as it eventually absorbed the entirety of Roman society... as predicted centuries before.
In my vision at night I looked, and there before me was one like a son of man, coming with the clouds of heaven. He approached the Ancient of Days and was led into His presence. He was given authority, glory and sovereign power; all nations and peoples of every language worshiped Him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion that will not pass away, and His kingdom is one that will never be destroyed.
- Daniel 7: 13-14The kingdom of heaven continues to absorb the world's peoples, governments and cultures as foretold:
The seventh angel sounded his trumpet, and there were loud voices in heaven, which said:
“The kingdom of the world has become
the kingdom of our Lord and of His Messiah,
and He will reign for ever and ever.”
- Revelation 11: 15Peace be with you, may our heavenly Father bless you with entrance into His eternal kingdom!