Seeing Is Believing Is Seeing


As you search the prior covenant's message, the foreshadowing of Messiah, the revealing of the I Am's right hand, can be found.

Some places are literally obvious, while others can be revealed in due time.
In the year that King Uzziah died, I saw the I Am, high and exalted, seated on a throne; and the train of His robe filled the temple. Above Him were seraphim, each with six wings: With two wings they covered their faces, with two they covered their feet, and with two they were flying. And they were calling to one another: 
“Holy, holy, holy is the I Am Almighty; the whole earth is full of His glory.” 
At the sound of their voices the doorposts and thresholds shook and the temple was filled with smoke. 
“Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the I Am Almighty.” 
- Isaiah 6: 1-5
After Isaiah “saw” the I Am... through Isaiah was revealed what John the Baptist would speak.
A voice of one calling: 
“In the wilderness prepare the way for the I Am;make straight in the desert a highway for our God. 
Every valley shall be raised up, every mountain and hill made low;the rough ground shall become level, the rugged places a plain. 
And the glory of the I Am will be revealed, and all people will see it together. 
For the mouth of the I Am has spoken.”... 
You who bring good news to Zion, go up on a high mountain. 
You who bring good news to Jerusalem, lift up your voice with a shout,lift it up, do not be afraid; say to the towns of Judah, 
“Here is your God!” 
See, the Sovereign I Am comes with power, and He rules with a mighty arm. 
See, His reward is with Him, and His recompense accompanies Him... 
With whom, then, will you compare God? To what image will you liken Him?... 
“To whom will you compare Me? Or who is My equal?” says the Holy One. 
- Isaiah 40: 3-5, 9-10, 18, 25
For centuries hence, the world has been amazed at how profound and yet how simple the teachings of Christ are... speaking to the hearts of those God calls heavenward, confusing the hearts of those God has chosen not.
The people were amazed at His teaching, because He taught them as one who had authority, not as the teachers of the law. Just then a man in their synagogue who was possessed by an impure spirit cried out, “What do you want with us, Yeshua of Nazareth? Have you come to destroy us? I know who you are—the Holy One of God!” 
“Be quiet!” said Yeshua sternly. “Come out of him!” The impure spirit shook the man violently and came out of him with a shriek. 
- Mark 1: 22-26
Isaiah “saw” the I Am, the Holy One, and that appearance is described and explained throughout the old and new testaments.

Is it men who see God in their image?
So God created mankind in his own image,in the image of God he created them;male and female he created them. 
- Genesis 1: 27
Or is it men who have been fashioned in the image of God?
You believe that there is One God. Good! Even the demons believe that—and shudder. 
- James 2: 19

Comments

Popular Posts